Soak up the wide water views in this well appointed abode, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Broadbeach Waters prestigious 'Golden Triangle'. Based on a 769sqm block overlooking the canal, gaining glittering views, this spacious property points to the vital connection between outdoor and indoor flow.
Within the home, 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, are complimented by the spacious open layout that guides you to the wrap around timber alfresco entertaining. Featuring a cool elemental palette. Dark wood, fresh white walls and glossy tiles give an overall raw minimalist feel. Internal function and the natural beauty of the outdoor vista work simultaneously together. A sweeping use of sliding glass doors circle back to the enduring appeal of natural wonders.
Conveniently zoned for balanced living with multiple living zones both indoor and out, creating separation for the busy family. No matter which area you choose to relax, this space is illuminated by the sparkling pool or captivating wide water views. Whether savouring the sunshine on the alfresco entertaining area, in the pool, it's these intuitive details that showcase best why we live in this part of the world. What could be more luxurious?
– 6 spacious bedrooms, two ensuited, total of 3 bathrooms
– Expansive open plan family living area
– Separate family/media room
– Living areas open onto large wrap around waterfront decks with inground heated spa and BBQ area
– Stylish open plan kitchen with stone benchtops and quality electric appliances
– Ducted air conditioning and Vacu-maid throughout
– Private pool and lush gardens with north facing courtyard and built in Bali hut
– Boat ramp and sandy beach, close to main river with direct ocean access
– Double car accommodation and security system
– Large 769m2 block with tasteful landscaping
The heart and soul of the Gold Coast. Home to world famous beaches, leafy parks, a multitude of dining, cafés and nightlife options, shopping mecca – Pacific Fair and The Star Casino. Broadbeach is within walking distance to everything – you won’t need your car; Broadbeach Waters is perfect for those who like to live close to the ‘action’ but also far enough to enjoy a more quiet, tranquil location. The waterfront properties offer direct ocean access, ideal for water enthusiasts. Multiple Primary and Secondary schools and lots of great local gems provide a friendly community feel.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan