Refreshing and crisp waterfront masterpiece in quiet cul-de-sac. The Hamptons House leaves no room to wonder where the architectural inspiration springs from. Nestled in a world class location on a spacious 913sqm block. This brand-new residence exudes a modern open-plan design with a touch of classic coastal charm. An alluring domestic lifestyle awaits for any family that makes this 5 bedroom, 6.5 bathroom their home.
Subtle yet polished details welcome you on every corner starting at the grand foyer entry point opening onto a Hampton timber spiral staircase (with built-in wine cellar). The space balances exquisite pleasures like a tiered media room including overhead projector with enduring finishes — oak floorboards, Italian marble and VJ panelling. Suffused with natural light and fresh air, the floor plan is consciously zoned to reflect a dynamic household within.
Privacy and connection are synchronised across both levels. Opt for stillness in the executive office and self-contained guest wing or gather together in front of the fireplace and the expansive chef’s kitchen complete with butler’s pantry. Extending beyond the walls lies a high-tech outdoor entertaining zone elevated with cooking facilities, TV, pool and deck. All this overlooking your very own private beach and jetty.
Intuitively tailored for those who wish to blur the lines between romantic holiday escape and everyday existence.
• Impressive 913sqm waterfront block
• 5 striking bedrooms, all with walk-in robes and ensuite including a self-contained downstairs guest suite complete with ensuite & kitchenette
• 6 modern bathrooms plus powder room
• Grand foyer entry framed with 3m solid front door
• Light indoor-outdoor flow
• Executive office with separate entry
• Multiple relaxed living zones
• Gourmet chef’s kitchen with Italian marble bench tops and splash back, integrated appliances, spacious butler’s pantry and dual sides bi-folding windows
• Expansive outdoor entertaining area, complete with suspended deck, built-in cooking facilities, TV, built-in day bed, undercover patio zone and fire-pit area
• Sparkling in-ground pool
• High ceilings throughout
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Secure grassed area
• Secure triple carport with additional parking for a further 2/3 cars via separate electric gate
• Private solid timber jetty with sandy beach
• Main River access
• Exclusively located a short stroll to shopping mecca Pacific Fair, the heart of Broadbeach filled with a multitude of cafes, bars and restaurants, public transport, multiple Primary and Secondary schools and our white sandy beaches
- Related Documents:
- Floor Plan