Nestled down the exclusive Park Avenue cul-de-sac, lies this private waterfront residence. Spanning a sizeable 1,128sqm block and enjoying a premiere Northerly aspect, it offers privacy and relaxation while still tending to the modern essentials for a vibrant family (or entertainer’s) lifestyle.
The home is composed of 3 sizeable bedrooms plus study, modern kitchen with quality Caesar stone benchtops, tiled sun-room and bright open plan design flowing outdoors to the shaded waterside entertaining area and fenced grassed yard – the ideal space to soak up the sun while enjoying your peaceful surrounds.
Located just moments from Main River with bridge-free access, a short drive to Broadbeach's entertainment precinct, take your pick from an array of restaurants, bars and cafes, shopping hot-stop Pacific Fair, multiple Primary and Secondary schools, public transport and our white sandy beaches.
– Huge 1,128sqm block
– Premier Northerly aspect
– Wide water plus private sandy beach
– Exclusive cul-de-sac location
– 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite and adjoining study
– 1 modern bathroom
– Bright open plan design flooded with natural light
– Large kitchen with plenty of storage options
– Tiled sun-room
– Covered (shade-sail) outdoor entertaining area
– Central location, moments from main river, Pacific Fair, schools, transport and beaches
– Single lock-up garage with additional off-street parking
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes